Aug 10, 2010

My Convocation

Last Sunday was my convocation, I applied leave then went back to UTeM earlier to take my robe and others. I met with my friends who didn't met few months ago. All were in happy mode. Due to the accreditation problem, few of them might can't graduate with us, but the problem was settle before the convocation. Congrats to them. Few of us were accompany family and some only went back on the convocation day, thus we didn't had a gathering as well.
In this convocation, I spent a lot of my first month salary such as accommodation, photo fee, convo fee and the others. Now, I have to spend my money wisely for this month. HaHa...
I'm officially graduated!
Hope all my friends have a bright future!!! Keep in touch...

2 comments:

Nick said...

wow.. congrates bro ;) i'l be graduatin nxt year ;) wink

Anonymous said...

Simply want to say your article is as tonishing. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your rss feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.