Jul 28, 2010

1 Month Past

Finally, 1 month of working life past with relax mode and my salary had been paid!!! How am I gonna to spend them??? Firstly, I'll give some to my mom for family expenses. I'll also treat my family to eat in a restaurant. Then, take a portion to spend when my convocation which is on next week. I intend to buy a new handphone but still in consideration. Somehow, the money left will be save in the bank.

First month of familiarization stage training will be ends soon. Next, I'll be distributed to a department to work on a given project. I wish to join into test development department because there is familiar to what I'm learn in my University. The job scope needs some programming knowledge and electronics background. Hope I can gain some experience from there. Hope this is a correct choice!

No comments: