May 26, 2009

Sg. Klah Hot Springs, Sungkai Trip


Sunday - 3 of my friends and I went to Sungkai's Taman Rekreasi Air Panas (TRAP) Sungai Klah. Away from Ipoh about 1 hours. I just woke up when my friend called me. :p Paiseh...

This is the air gunung pool. Cold one. But the water is quite dir
ty. We can get massage from the water pump. We can play the slide also. Another side of the pool is 3-4 feet deep.This is the hot spring pool. The water quite warm. Some area of the pool is very hot. Don't know why. So relaxing.These pools are high temperature. We can see the steam on the water.My friend bring the eggs to boil. There is a place to let us to boil the eggs. My friends say the information of the sign board is not true. Full boil need to take about 15 minutes. I boil about 12 minute, then take out and eat. The yolk is haven't boiled fully (80%).After bath, we went back to Ipoh in the afternoon. We stopped by Tapah's rest and service area and having lunch at KFC. I ordered X-Meal and get the X-Men: Wolverine's chain tag. (^.^)v

1 comment:

Sean Lon said...

nice. haha. esp in cold rainign seasons. haha. but now its kinda hot..da pics look fun.