May 28, 2011

Decision Making

I got an offer from one of the largest hard drive manufacturer. I was so surprised that I received the call from them because I did not very well during the interview.
This made me had a deep thought about my career in the future. It is a quite good opportunity for me to explore in the test development. I not willing to leave my beloved hometown, Ipoh, but I think I have to give myself a chance. I'm worried that I did a wrong decision.

The offer is quite attractive actually as well as the benefits. How about if my current company counter the offer? I have to think it overnight again... >_<

No comments: