Apr 12, 2008

Back to Ipoh

Second year second semester finally come to an end. Now I have to prepare for the final exam. Other than that, I have to decide where I want to go to for my LI (Industrial Training) in third year second semester.

I’m just back from Malacca in the afternoon. I didn’t back to Ipoh since Chinese New Year. A little bit different in Ipoh, there were some shops that just finish built. I miss my hometown’s foods. I miss my laptop too. >.<

Later, I have to go to 2+1 in Bercham to ‘steamboat’ with my course-mate. The Sunday night, I will go to watch football match - Man Utd vs Arsenal and meet up with my friends who also back to Ipoh in this week.

After this, I have to plan my study schedule in the study week. I’m planning to go state library to study because I can’t study well in my home. :p The computer’s attractive force is too strong for me (The distance of computer is closer to me than my books). Haha!!! Hope my plan is working.

2 comments:

чLιиg said...

hehe~tuesday holiday rite?
can bk hometown enjoy dy~hehe^.^
Good luck and all the best ohh^.^

Akira 思胜 said...

Back to hometown d ya? hehe... ManUtd must win!!! Gambatte!!!