Apr 25, 2008

Exam Weeks

Finally I can take a short rest. This week, I sit for 3 subjects (Hubungan Etnik, Signal Network, and Control Principles) in the final exam.

This week, I sleep at very late night (can consider as morning) about 3 or 4am because I haven finish study the syllabus that covered in the subjects. The night before the exam day, there are many tips from my friends. I have to go through the book again to memorize the things.

Today I study until 5am, then go take a nap. Woke up at 7.30am and the exam time is on 8.30am. Fortunately, my 'effort' is not wasted to sacrifice my sleeping time to study the Signal Network. (Because the paper is easier than I expected) :p

If this semester I does not get GPA 3.5 and above, my CGPA will be drop below 3.5. So, I have to be very hardworking in this final weeks. Hope the papers is easier. Do my best la... haha '只要有恒心,铁柱磨成针'

Next week have 3 subjects to go. Many things are waiting me to read and study. After that, I can back to my lovely hometown. Gambateh!!! GO GO GO!!! 加油加油!!!

6 comments:

чLιиg said...

Gampateh!Gampateh!!
加油!加油咯~~~~

Akira 思胜 said...

加油哦, 别放弃!!!

愿你考到好成绩哦...

宿影 said...

all the best n good luck in ur exam^^

Eunicess said...

加油哦!!不要给自己太大压力。。。

Unknown said...

我也是有考试,下星期四就考完了...

一起加油吧!

Dezmond said...

dun worry bro.. I'm sure u'll do great this semester :P

c ya next semester woh! can't wait to "share" toilets with you haha!