Jan 11, 2010

Future

How my future gonna to be? Future which in many aspects. I ask myself this question last year, the answer was don't know. If you ask me now, I honestly tell you, I don't know yet. There are so many uncertainty(s). I have to find out the answers myself.

One of the aspect of my future is job. Many of my course-mate start sending their resume, seeking jobs. I haven't start type my resume. I think probably this week because my lecturer will teaching how to write a CV (Curriculum Vitae).

Where should I work at? I choose Ipoh as first priority. Next, P.Penang. If any ways to S'pore, I will try. There is one reason which I will not choose one of those places. What reason? Tell next time...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm ... many ppl cannot decide their future easily ... include me ~ haha

Anonymous said...

我愛那些使自己的德行成為自己的目標或命定的人........................................