Jul 15, 2009

Days without Laptop


Haiz... My laptop's wireless card can't detected, already sent to HP service centre to repair last Monday. Still haven't got any reply from HP. These 2 days I called HP to ask the status of my laptop, they told me will help me check and then call me back. But never receive their call. = = Don't know when can get it back...

Luckily my room-mate brought back his laptop which got a bit problems (sometimes can't boot and BSOD). If not, I will sienz till die without my laptop. Recently, my friends all addicted with the Facebook's applications such as Crazy Taxi, Pixel Rangers, Hexic and others. Play the game hard. Compete each others to surpass the score.

And also download many songs to listen. Quite boring in the room. Still no mood to study yet because semester just start, haven't got any assignments. Play play first. :p Boring in the class and feel sleepy when lecturer teaching.

Arrrhhhh.... Waiting my laptop!!!



1 comment:

Lee Chien said...

days without laptop is boring..