Dec 2, 2008

1st Day of Training


I wear a formal clothing to attend my first day of the industrial training. My working time is from 9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday. Saturday is half day. My friends please find me eat lunch if feel free.

In the morning, we have a briefing about the company's background, regulations and others in a meeting room. After that, we have given a short quiz on the briefing just now. That's quite boring... OMG, this week got PC Fair, they say this week will be tough for us. = =

After lunch, I have been sent to my department, technical department. The head of that department put me to the warranty section. Then, the superior told me about the job flow. My job is doing the documentary part like collect the warranty items, sent the warranty items to factory and others. There are many things that I have to remember like the factory code and using the software to check items.

I think I have to do the same things everyday. Hope I won't so fast get boring. Haha. Then I have to write a report everyday to record what I'm doing at the company. Don't know how to write... Haiz...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which company you work for? Luckily my college doesn't require industrial training ^^.

Bell Ng said...

muahahaha....IP life! I just past mine!! hope you doing well oo!

lkwah86 said...

[hyperX] SNS, Ipoh
[Bell's] U relax now... I hope can do well...

Dezmond said...

just write wad u did lo, if the same thing, then focus on each thing and take it from there.. :P I just find internet and then copy paste, thank god got printer to use, so can print and paste to fill the page haha..