Aug 9, 2008

080808 Olympic in China

08/08/08 08:08pm - The whole world is looking at the China's Olympic Opening Ceremony. I also stay in front of my laptop to watch this historical and memorable live event with my friends. The bird's nest stadium is really beautiful. The ceremony begin with the giant footstep made by the fireworks towards to the stadium. The first session is introduction. The second session is the performance about the literature and art of China. The third session is the country's delegations enter the stadium. The sequence of the entry is according to the strokes of Chinese character. Malaysia is the 10th delegation march into the arena. Finally, the Olympic flame is lighted on the top of the stadium.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was amazed by the 1st performance. which do you like most?

lkwah86 said...

I most like the performance of taichi with the effect around...

Unknown said...

Hoho i like those green performers making up to build a small bird's nest stadium

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Awesome pictures...
Too bad i miss out the opening ceremony show -_-

Tekkaus said...

I like the the lighting if the flame. A fitting climax! =)

宿影 said...

我喜欢用肢体做画的!!!