Jul 30, 2008

A'Famosa Water World + Animal World

Last weekend, my friends and I went to A'Famosa Water World and Animal World which located at Alor Gajah in the morning. The ticket fee was RM75 including a lunch.In the Animal World, there had elephant show, bird show, multi animal show and wild-wild west show. I liked the wild-wild west show most because the cowboy's action were quite excited. The gun shot was loudly and frightening me. Besides that, there had a lot of animals but they can be found in zoo normally. Oh ya, there was a chicken farm. Many different kind of chickens can be watch.
After having the lunch, we were going to Water World which next to Animal World. The wave pool was smaller compare to Sunway Lagoon, but we still having fun there. The high speed slide and the inner tube slide were excited. We even went to the kid pool to play the slide. :pI left something there. It is quite important. You guess is what?

3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wah, so nice ler... Long time I din go to there d lor...

Piggy said...

Never been there before leh. But from your pic, looked like a nice place to go :).

Wondering what u left there?

lkwah86 said...

[Akira] Then plan to spend a day there lo...
[Piggy] I left my memory there :p